Teachers receive excuse notes. Lots of them But the excuse notes for physical education class can be the most creative and entertaining of all. Here are some examples of actual excuse notes from parents—including the original spelling—collected by schools from all over the country.
- My son is under a doctor’s care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.
- Please excuse Joanne for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
- Please excuse Stephanie from Jim today. She is administrating.
- Please excuse Sam from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
- Mike has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
- Brad was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
- Dana could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
- Please excuse Jim Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
- Please excuse Albert for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his boots leak.
- Brent was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
- Please excuse Andrew for being. It was his father’s fault.
- Please excuse Kim for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.
- Please excuse Darren for not being in school yesterday. His father is gone and I could not get him ready because I was in bed with the doctor.
Dick Moss, Editor,
[tags]physical education excuse notes,physical education comedy,physical education humor,physical education humour,PE humour,PE comedy,Pe excuses